Klein High Band - 15th Annual Pit Pop Brisket Sale
Smoked Brisket, Pork Ribs and Link Sausage!
It's time to order your Pit Pop Briskets!
What You Need To Do Now
- Orders will be taken until 5:00 pm Sunday, January 29th 2017 or until we max out our available pit space.
- Place your order today to be sure you are not left out of this tremendous and delicious value.
- Click here to place your order online or Click Here To Print Out An Order Form
What You Need To Know
- We’ll be smoking Briskets beginning on Thursday, February 2nd and stop on Saturday, February 6th. You can choose to pickup your briskets either Friday, February 3rd or Saturday February 4th.
- Our Briskets begin as fresh, Black Angus and are rubbed with a secret Pit Pop blend of spices and smoked to perfection.
- We charge ONLY $75.00 per brisket. A brisket of this size would cost at least 3 times that much from any BBQ restaurant. we are also offering Saint Louis Style Pork Ribs at $25 a rack. A St Louis rib is like a big spare rib but trimmed and squared off. It is a bigger meatier version of the baby back rib.
- We're also offering smoked, Link Sausage at $8 a link!
- You can have all this just in time for Super Bowl Sunday.
- Order several. They freeze well and you can have delicious smoked brisket all year long.
- This is the largest fund raiser the band and guard has – please help us raise money for these great programs!
- AND this year we'll be offering some packages that will save you some money.