Our Fall 2013 Open House is scheduled for Saturday August 3rd at the Band Hall. All students and parents should attend.
Students will be fitted for uniforms and you'll have the opportunity to purchase everything you need for our marching season including, flip charts & pages, lyers to hold your music, shoes, gloves, section shirts (optional).
Parents can pay their KBA dues, sign-up for volunteer opportunities, join the pit pops, complete all the necessary insurance & permission slips and purchase spirit items. The schedule is as follows:
- 9:00 am to 10:00 am - Seniors
- 10:00 am to 11:00 am - Juniors
- 11:00 am to 12:00 pm - Sophmores
- 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm - Freshman
Save time at our 2013 Open House by printing out and completing the forms before you attend.
- Instructions for Completion of the Forms
- Check Out Sheet & Student Information Sheet
- Activitiy & Bus Permission Slip
- Medical Autorization Form
- Spirit Merchandise Order Form
- Pit Pop Sign-up & Shirt/Hat Order Form
- Super Booster Donation Form
- Football Program Ad Contract Form
- Football Program Ad Information
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Activities Committee Volunteer Signup
- Jackowski Memorial Scholarship
- 2013-2014 Events Calendar
- Color Guard
- Senior Recognition Form
If you would like to download all the forms in one file please select the option below:
See you on August 4th!!!