Communications Chairperson's Role
Role of the communications chairperson:
- Obtain updated student list of addresses, phone numbers, instruments, and band, update database, and pass information on to the Treasurer by the end of June.
- Assure timely publication and mailing of association newsletter
- Contact committee members for information
- Check calendar for upcoming events to highlight
- Contact band directors for reports and information
- Send copies to be proofread to Head Band Director and President in a timely manner
- Submit the proofed newsletter to the Klein High Activities Director
- Make copies, label and bulk mail.
- Organize emergency calling team by the end of August to pass on information.
If you have a message you need to send to the KBA email list, please forward a draft to our Communications Chairperson via email for review and necessary approvals.
For questions or comments about the KBA communications programs or message distribution requirements, please contact our Communications Chairperson via:
- phone (click here for current phone number)
To sign up to our email news list please click here.