Role of the Publicity Chairperson
Role of the publicity chairperson:
- Secure and design a minimum three page Ad in “Klein Bearkat Yearbook” featuring bands and seniors. Work with Color Guard Chairpersons to coordinate their ad in Yearbook. Ad space must be secured before the beginning of school year. Note: color guard must be included in the Band ad if they do not purchase their own space.
- Photograph officers, drill instructors, drum majors, Marching Band, band sections, color guard, concert bands, winter guard etc. for publication in Klein Yearbook and area media.
- Coordinate with Football Program Chairperson the date for the senior group photograph to be included in football program.
- Coordinate with Directors and Football Program Chairperson the August date for the official commercial marching band and sectional photos to be included in Football program and yearbook.
- Photograph Band Beau, Band Sweetheart, seniors and their parents at Senior Recognition Night.
- Prepare and obtain security badges for Pit Pops and all others who must have access to secure areas during events through KHS’ associate principal’s office.
- Solicit families to assist in videotaping and photographing events involving the bands.
- Publicize Klein Band Association activities in the “Klein Bearkat Newsletter” and in “Klein News”.
- Produce the end of the year video for the band banquet. Produce copies of the video for seniors and any others who purchase copies.
- Produce Digital Photo Album
For questions regarding publicity or how you can help, please contact our Publicity Chairperson via:
FOR CONTACT INFORMATION, PLEASE SEE KBA BOARD MEMBERS